Note : Online registration is mandatory for admission.
Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.tiff
format, each of which should not exceed 200 KB in size and must not be less than 20KB in
- Each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 100 KB
in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it
should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and to be ensured that the uploaded
photograph/signature are proper.
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black /
Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in
.jpg format not exceeding 40KB and less than 3 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice
Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in
.jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to desired size by
using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image'
menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also]
- After registration, candidate can pay through 3 different modes:
- Online Payment through Net banking/Debit & Credit Card: Login through the credentials
received and pay through appropriate channel.
- Payment through DD: Take printout of registration form submitted and send it along with DD of
appropriate amount. Mention your name, Branch & Contact number on back of it. Candidate
will receive a confirmation call after we receive DD. Click here to get the details of DD.
- Offline payment at Regional Office: Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it
along with the fee at concerned NEXT IAS office.
Note: Your admission in the concerned batch is provisional. It will be confirmed after we get