Postal Study Course is a distance learning program designed to meet the needs of all the aspirants who are unable to join our classroom courses. NEXTIAS has made all efforts to provide a study material that is comprehensive, compact, effective and error free. To make the material more interesting and easy to understand, we have used coloured infographics, flow charts, images etc. The study material is authored by experienced faculties & supported by research and development wing of NEXTIAS considering the syllabus, standards and dynamic nature of the Civil Services Examination.
- The content of the study material is designed as per the syllabus and exam pattern of the Civil Services Examination. However, it is also very useful for State Public Services and other Competitive Examinations.
- The study material is analytical as well as comprehensive in nature to deal with the requirements of both Prelim and Main stages of the Civil Services Examination.
- The study material is integrated with previous years questions of Civil Services Examination.
- The study material is revised at regular intervals as per the latest happenings, developments and changes in the syllabus.
- E-Subscription of Monthly Current Affairs Magazines of NEXT IAS is included.
- Online Subscription of General Studies Prelims Test Series for CSE 2019 is included.
GENERAL STUDIES + CSAT for CSE 2019 Prelims & Mains
The entire study material will be sent to the candidate in 2-3 separate packets as and when the books are updated & printed. The first packet will be sent to the specified address within 7 days of the order.
Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
List of Books :
- Indian Geography and Disaster Management
- Physical & World Geography
- Modern History of India
- History of Ancient India
- History of Medieval India
- History of the World
- Post-Independence History
- Art & Culture
- Science & Technology
- Life Science
- Indian Society
- Internal Security
- International Relations
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
The Postal Study Books can also be purchased at our admission offices mentioned below:
||Kalu Sarai Centre:
44-A/1, Kalu Sarai,
Near Hauz Khas Metro Station,
Ph : 011-45124642, 8800776445
|Old Rajinder Nagar Centre :
Ground Floor, 6, Old Rajinder Nagar
(Near Salwan School Gate No. 2) New Delhi-60
Ph : 011-49858612, 8800338066